ABOUT USThe Pikes Peak NAPA AutoCare Centers are a group of independent & family owned businesses. They co-op the cost to market together and bring you special offers available only at their select AutoCare centers. All the Pikes Peak NAPA AutoCare Centers offer a 36 month/36,000 mile nationwide “Peace of Mind” Warranty that is supported by over 14,000 AutoCare Centers across the country. We install Quality NAPA parts, many of which have a lifetime warranty, on the part, when they are installed by a NAPA AutoCare Center. The Pikes Peak NAPA AutoCare Group focuses heavily on training for our technicians and management to ensure that we provide you with cutting-edge diagnostic and repair work and the best customer service in the business. Try your friendly neighborhood Pikes Peak NAPA AutoCare Center by looking on this site in the locate a shop section. If you would like to learn more about our NAPA AutoCare Centers, please visit www.napaautocare.com.
NAPA AutoCare Code of EthicsAs a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
Our Mission Statement:
To increase the NAPA AutoCare Brand Awareness in Colorado Springs while enhancing the service we provide by sponsoring training for technicians, service writers and owners.